Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Union and And Union Job(Thief or Trader/Hunter Union)

3 posters

Go down

What do you like more?

Union and And Union Job(Thief or Trader/Hunter Union) I_vote_lcap50%Union and And Union Job(Thief or Trader/Hunter Union) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Union and And Union Job(Thief or Trader/Hunter Union) I_vote_lcap50%Union and And Union Job(Thief or Trader/Hunter Union) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Union and And Union Job(Thief or Trader/Hunter Union) Empty Union and And Union Job(Thief or Trader/Hunter Union)

Post  Vugi Sun May 03, 2009 6:17 pm

MAybe we can make Union with Famous if Server starts than we are very are and our chances to get Forteress are much bigger. But i think it was better if we have in Union alle the same Jobs.Either we are thief union or we are Trader/Hunter Union like for Example in ISro the most Unions are.
I prefer Hunter/Trader Union but if more persons like Thief Union its not that big problem because I was 4 weeks thiefen and there I was all 4 Weeks best Thief off the week Very Happy

Vugi

Back to top Go down

Union and And Union Job(Thief or Trader/Hunter Union) Empty Re: Union and And Union Job(Thief or Trader/Hunter Union)

Post  BOSSnian Sun May 03, 2009 7:16 pm

I like hunters/traders, but everyone can choose which job they like the most, but if whole uni/guild agrees on one job than thats perfectly fine with me =)
BOSSnian
BOSSnian

Back to top Go down

Union and And Union Job(Thief or Trader/Hunter Union) Empty Re: Union and And Union Job(Thief or Trader/Hunter Union)

Post  Dieu Mon May 04, 2009 12:49 am

Thief!!Lol

I´m always thief..it´s in my blood.xD

But i dont mind if u guys choose a hunter/trader union..

Cumps
Dieu
Dieu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum