Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application

2 posters

Go down

Guild Application Empty Guild Application

Post  Ph3noM Fri May 01, 2009 8:17 pm

[Information]
Name:Trixie
Build:A secret hybrid force bow Smile^
Job:Thief

[Experience] - I've played Silkroad since like 2004 I started on one of the early servers [Alps] played a long time until lvl 70, ( when it was max) then 80 then 90, then quit and sold acc. couldn't bother lvl 100. I've got great exp when it comes to playing silkroad. I'm the awesome of awesomeness in pvp^

[iSRO] I didn't bot on isro I play legit until lvl 90 then I did quit because of 100cap I couldn't bother at 1x rates.
Ph3noM
Ph3noM

Back to top Go down

Guild Application Empty Re: Guild Application

Post  Decko Fri May 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Ph3noM wrote:[Information]
Name:Trixie
Build:A secret hybrid force bow Smile^
Job:Thief

[Experience] - I've played Silkroad since like 2004 I started on one of the early servers [Alps] played a long time until lvl 70, ( when it was max) then 80 then 90, then quit and sold acc. couldn't bother lvl 100. I've got great exp when it comes to playing silkroad. I'm the awesome of awesomeness in pvp^

[iSRO] I didn't bot on isro I play legit until lvl 90 then I did quit because of 100cap I couldn't bother at 1x rates.
Lol this is the second time u apply for this guild.. xD.. but i took u off the list cause u applied for famous.. Razz... if u gonna stay here.. then:
[Application Accepted] Welcome to [Expert]!
Decko
Decko
Expert Administrator
Expert Administrator

https://esro-expert.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down